Monday, November 16, 2009

Favorite Fall Accessory




If you have heard the gossip about my current hometown of Vancouver then I will not break news by saying that Fall/Winter/Spring there is rain, and then some and then more!

I will always remember my second winter in this town. I can recall that for the month of January it was constant rain for over 20 days, non-stop! I had never seen anything quite like it. It left me with no choice but to start shopping umbrellas! From then there were many: unpractical, broken and left behind companion. Until the day I found my Fulton! It might not be the most high fashion, but it fits in the smallest purse, is barely 145grams (including pocket sleeve) and is the strongest umbrella i have ever owned!

Today I stumbled on a collection they have put out by Designer Lulu Guinness (shown above). It came out over a year ago in the UK. I like the extra little froufrou without sacrificing the practicality!

Added feature: Fulton created semi protective pocket sleeve that do not cover up the beautiful frill of certain models. (shown on Fulton regular collection)




Last but not least, floral umbrella by Cath Kidston and Morris&Co





You can find a large selection of Fulton Umbrella in Canada at The Bay.

7 comments:

Katarina Kühl ~ PencilFashion said...

the bird cage umbrella is my favourite, although i really like the four last umbrellas too... ;)

cabin + cub said...

perfect post.... it has been dark and rainy here in Vancouver (surprise) for the past few days.. with forecast of... oh, more rain.
Love the bird cage one!

Fabiola "Fab" said...

look at the beautiful patterned umbrellas! I want them all but if had to pick one it would the clear with the bird! how adorable!

Lauren Winter said...

wow - the bird cage umbrella is the best! these are all lovely, though.

I wanted to let you know that my blog giveaway is open to Canada and overseas, too - so your entry is great!

and I would pair the skirt with EXACTLY what you said - sheer tights with detail, dark heels, a bow, the poet inspired blouse. all of that sounds so beautiful that now I want you to win the skirt. :)

Claire Nouveau said...

oh i love love love the floral umbrellas! especially the red one, thank you, great post!
xo,
claire

Coco said...

Thanks you So much Everyone! ;)

-Coco

Unknown said...

Hi Coco,

If you're still looking for Fultons they have some great ones at Vancouver Luggage Warehouse, 1610 Robson Street! I know for sure they have the birdcage for $35...

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! We love+appreciate your visits and support! -Coco+Django