Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lush Terrain


The return to Vancouver has been quite a windmill of emotions and stress, but it is now over. I am back home in a lush terrain, enjoying the benefits of warmer weather "sans manteaux". The previous week consisted of packing a gigantic Montreal guestroom  into 4 little suitcases. A trip to Winners was necessary to purchase additional luggage space. To my excitement, I found a large International Traveler hard shell suitcase (pastel rose with large white polka dots!), a perfect match for the prettiest luggage tag I found  downtown in Montreal. I think the suitcase deserves it's own post... maybe a "traveling coco's style" feature soon to come? How was everyone during my long absence!? I can't wait to catch up on everyone's blog and I also promise a bigger smile next time!

Oversized Cardigan; Urban Behavior / White Button Shirt / Brown Belt; Tristan / Black Floral Legging; Northland / Brown Boots; Michael Kors / Earing; Loulou Luv / Black and Mat Gold Ring; Old Gold Boutique

41 comments:

Jess ♡ said...

Wowwo Gorgeous! You're in Vancouver now?! WE SHOULD MEET UP!!! :):) Are you here for the Olympics?! Gahhh I'm so excited <3 xo

C said...

You look stunning, as always. I love those tights!

Anonymous said...

Hi beauty! Welcome back to Vancouver! It must be sad to leave Montreal, but selfishly, I'm excited that it means more outfit posts for me to ooh and ahh at!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Those leggings are so pretty!! and I love your hair do :)

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

What gorgeous photos! I love your outfit and your hair!!

Taylor Sterling said...

wow the boots rock! you are stunning!

o said...

welcome back! another great outfit, coco!:) seriously, u have one of the best hair styles! looking forward to a travelling coco's style post:D

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Sybil said...

aaahh gorgeous lace tights!!! love the pictures too!!!

i wish i can go to vancouver and meet up with fab bloggers like you over there! :D

Unknown said...

aww coco! you're looking lovely! i love your tights and cardigan! you should do a hair tutorial because your hair always looks flawless! i can't wait to see that suitcase! :)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I love your boots! So cool!

Claire Nouveau said...

SO beautiful! and i LOVE your boots!
xo,
Claire

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

your hair is allways so pretty :)

Slanelle said...

your boots are fab !

valborg said...

You have to do a post on hairdos! Your hair always looks great ;)

I'm having my graduation party in couple of weeks and my biggest headache right now is my hair, really want to do something like this http://juniform.is/new-stuff/
but i think this is well outside my limited hairstylist skills! :/

Nadia Kamballa said...

I love your boots!!

http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com

Varpu said...

Oh what lovely photos and a gorgeous outfit!! Especially the boots and leggings are stunning :)

Brittany said...

I love the background of these pictures.. the colors are gorgeous! And your tights are to die for!

caitlin said...

wow, check out that moss! you're so lucky not to have any snow... that must be a welcome change from montreal! it reminds me of living in portland... lush is right. it's like a tropical rainforest out there (emphasis on rain).

Maria Confer said...

You look so beautiful Coco. I love wearing long shirts (usually Cole's) with belts!!

The first photo is stunning.

Lulu Letty

Ana said...

I love what you did with your hair =)

guildedsecret. said...

you're killing me with those adorable tan boots! i've been searching and SEARCHING for a perfect pair and have yet to find them.... these are perfect with their gold button details.

xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com

Diana said...

That sweater looks so delightfully cozy!

Anna said...

love your tights! and you look so pretty.

satinsugar.blogspot.com

Fashion Garden said...

coucou ! Hey merci beaucoup pour ton comment ! ui je suis de retour , disons que j ai plus le temps de blogger ! Merci !!! Au plasir de ce reparler et de ce suivre ! Ton blog est vraiment beau felicitation !! :)
alice
xoxo

www.thefashiongarden.blogspot.com

Tabitha said...

I almost bought those boots and now I'm regretting that I didn't...Hmph!

Kristin said...

You look darling in this outfit! I would looove a travel post! That is one thing I lack fashion sense in....luggage!

FashionAddict said...

Those brown boots are GORGEOUS!!!!! I loveth the whole outfit, especially the idea of borrowing your man's shirt :) It looks like your home is absolutely picture perfect, that mossy tree could be right out of a storybook.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures in the country :)
And your black lace tights are awesome!

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

Sorry to hear about the stressful trip, but glad to hear you are back home enjoying the warm weather. I love the outfit and the scenery is amazing. I want to stroll among green moss - so pretty!

inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Oh this is so chic, Coco! I really love your tights and boots.

Charmalade said...

I'm so in love how you took a basic outfit and made it really stand out. Those tights and boots are veryyy envious, I love them. :)

And the lush moss! perfect backdrop. Oh, danke for the nice comment earlier, too.

http://charmalade.blogspot.com

BreanneS said...

you're so pretty, it's insane. I love those tights.

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

I love this outfit! I never thought of pairing a guy's shirt with lace tights. It looks fantastic! I also love the boots. Nice job. Your hair also looks super cute. :)

Every Little Counts said...

i love the uber-romantic hair!

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

pretty pics! that moss covered tree adds to the dreaminess!

Meg said...

You look so unbelievably lovely! Those boots are divine and the leggings are so delicate and feminine. This is a look of perfection to me... I love an oversized shirt on a female. And cinched how you cinched it with the belt is even better! Just lovely.

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Absolutely gorgeous tights and boots. I love these photos! So pretty, Coco!

liz said...

Gorgeous earrings, and what a comfy sweater!

Laura E. said...

Wouw. The boots are hot!

Laura E.

Tess, That'll Do said...

You are absolutely gorgeous and I love your hair. It looks so effortlessly beautiful.

Kaya said...

It's all soo beautiful! I like your blog, see ypou soon;)

Kaya

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! We love+appreciate your visits and support! -Coco+Django