Oufff... I'm happy to be able to update my blog at last. Since I've been in Montreal, I feel that I have neglected this space. I spent a lot of time with the family but also a lot of time shopping; my first visit to La Maison Simons was fruitful, I could have posted a shopping haul with everything I purchased; mostly accessories! We are looking forward to Boxing Day (Do you guys have boxing day? From what I understand, it is the same as Black Friday but in Canada on the 26th of December) but I am ten times more excited for Christmas Day, the last two year I was away from my family, so I am so excited to have a real traditional Christmas spent with them!
The Rooster Serigraphie that can be view on the first picture is a early christmas gift to my mom from my brother! It is simply beautiful in person. She also received a box of 12 fresh french macaroons, that she generously shared! What a lucky lady!
Black Linen One Piece Jumpsuit; Rachel Mara (I know, it does need to be press!)
Gold and Black Necklace; H&M
Plaid Green Tights; La Maison Simons
Brown and Gold Details Boots; Michael Kors








29 comments:
The man and I go thru the same thing having no family in Vancouver..... p.s you won one of the prize packs on my site!! ;-)
Love this outfit more than words can say! Oh my gosh..those tights with that jumpsuit and those boots (OMG those boots!)... you look adorable!
xoxo
Amy
http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com
P.S. How do you do your hair like that? I love it and want to do the same thing on my hair for Xmas. :)
i absolutely love that black romper with the black & gold statement necklace. you look absolutely lovely. hope you're enjoying the holidays and have fun on boxing day! :)
oh my oh my! not only I want the boots but I want the romper and I love your statement jewelry! and your tights are super awsome!
You look awesome -- I love everything about this outfit. Those plaid tights are perfect!
Love the rooster painting ... glad you got some time to spend with family! Have a great week :) - JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk
Gorgeous! I love those boots and tights.. the whole look is gorgeous!
absolutely yummy outfit! You look awesome! That playsuit is so sweet. Boxing day in the UK is nothing like black friday in the UK. Black friday here is the last friday before christmas when most people get paid and finish work for the christmas holidays. It means many people go out and party and get drunk (total chaos for pubs and clubs in other words) Plus the shops are usually heaving. Boxing day has some old tradition but Im not sure what it is as people argue what it really is but usually the sales start here on boxing day and its usually just spent shopping eatting and chilling with family and friends.
You look gorgeous Coco. Your tights and boots are so exquisite!
lululetty.blogspot.com
YES! i AM SO happy to have found your blog. your style is eccentric, and so pretty. i'm in lovexo
-stay beautiful!@
xoxoxo !!
http://flyingakite.blogspot.com
Oh! You are so adorable! i love your outfit - it's perfection.
iamemmamusic.blogspot.com
Love this look; brilliant boots and necklace especially.
You look really wonderful !
it is very seasonal !
anaïs
You know, I have never eaten macaroons but they always look so delicious that I just know they are!
I always love your red lips and your tights are awesome. Also, I'm adding you to my links.
I just cannot get over those tights! I love the way you dressed them up! And the necklace is so wonderful!
your hair looks so amazing! and those boots are wonderful with the tights!
www.mysolitaryconsignment.com
I love your tights, so fun and festive! All of your outfits are amazing and I cannot wait to see more. Would you like to trade links?
I'm going to steal you those gorgeous boots! Beauty!!
gorgeous, those tights look fantastic with the outfit :) your photos make me with i had a sense of style but really i'm so very bad at that stuff!
love that necklace and those tights!! i can't wait to see your new things!!
The tights are to die for. They look great with your boots!
such a wonderful outfit! the dress+ the tights+ the boots+ you= lovely!
Aren't you a dear! Those boots are lovely, they remind me of these Loeffler Randall boots that I wanted for ages but never acquired. Also, your hair is looking FINE.
great outfit, django! i love how u incorporated plaid here=) works so great with ur ensemble! i didn't know that u guys had ur own black friday:) awesome! hope u find some great deals on boxing day:D
TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
Lovely photos - awesome tights! Have a beautiful holiday both of you!
amazing!!! those tights and boots are fantastic!
fondly,
Claire
This is just genius. I love the way you mixed the tights with your dress and brown boots. And the necklace is beautiful.
I love, love, love your tights. Beautiful!
Great blog, I love that your boyfriend posts his outfits, too!
Jo
www.myfavefwords.blogspot.com
I LOVE YOUR HAIR. <3 You take such lovely photos... they really do make my heart melt :) xo
I love love love your blog! I found you via Fashion for the Economically Challenged! I am so glad to have discovered a new crush on a blog!
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment! We love+appreciate your visits and support! -Coco+Django