Friday, December 11, 2009
Man On Wire
Posted by
Coco
It is time to introduce you to one of my favorite movies, many of you might already have seen the masterpiece but maybe for some of you it went unnoticed in your area. Let me introduce you to Philippe Petit, funambule, master of the high-wire walk! Contrary toCoco, Philippe always knew what his destiny would be, including many major stunts between the towers of Notre Dame De Paris, on the Sydney Harbor Bridge, and the Eiffel Tower. At the age of 19, he decided that he would attempt to walk in between the yet to be constructed and not forgotten Twin Towers. The movie takes you on his sometimes comical, sometimes fearful, sometimes extraordinary journey to his grandiose "Coup de funambule". Simply Breathtaking!







11 comments:
i watched this movie this past summer and i loved it! what an amazing man and an amazing feat :)
this is such a fantastic movie!
I love this movie so much! One of my faves.
I love this movie! It is incredible....my husband and I were just talking about it the other day!
such a wild movie, indeed. the footage is amazing.
Wow, I haven't seen it... but I would! Looks amazing!
you know, i rented that film and never watched it :( i definitely need to get it again, i really want to see it.
i really loved this movie :)
I've been meaning to see this film for ages! Thank you for reminding me that I need to get my butt in gear and rent it already...
xo Jenny Fashion for Writers
I have not seen this yet but have heard so much about it! I will someday see it I am sure! Thanks for your endorsement! I am sure it is excellent! you have impeccable taste!
GREAT MOVIE!!!
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment! We love+appreciate your visits and support! -Coco+Django