On my last coco's outfit post Lush Terrain, I received a comment from Valborg explaining that she loved the hairstyle on the Juniform 2010 collection and she wished to parade a similar look for her graduation party. For a long time I have been thinking about starting hair tutorials; I am extremely camera/video shy, but for my future project, I need to feel more comfortable so I started to practice a little here and there! This morning I thought of giving it a try to recreate the first hair look on the juniform collection to see if I would be able to handle a tutorial on it. Maybe!?? My version lacks the volume, but with a curler and a little bit more hair length, I'm sure it would be easy to perfect it! I will definitely try uploading some tips and tricks for hair soon. Now, it's time for cake; Happy Valentines Day Everyone!
Harem Jumper; Urban Outfitter / Gold and Cream Vest; Costa Blanca / Tights; American Eagle / Brooches; Vintage / Glasses; Oliver People








81 comments:
So perfect for the day! Love the buttons on the jumper and you are rocking those cream colored tights.
You always look so amazing! Your outfits are so well put together even though there's a great mix and match quality to them. You should definitely do hair tutorials :)
i just listened to Set Our Sails by Django and its so beautiful. The music is so soothing and he has a great voice!
satinsugar.blogspot.com
the buttons on that jumper are SOOOOOOO adorable! love your hair, of course, and your glasses are soo cool.
xo,
Claire
http://mamushkamarie.blogspot.com
I'm so in love with that jacket and I adore your hair!!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!!
I love how you used the brooches on your jumper! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!
-Amanda
how perfect is this outfit!!! Awsome idea with the broockes! they look like oversized buttons. Love it! oh and I love your hair and the little jacket!!
Ahh this is adorable <3<3 I'm totally in love with this :) INSPIRATION FOR SURE xoxo
love this outfit and ur hair!! coco, i think u would do well with ur tutorial:) u have such great hairstyles! hope u post a video soon:) happy v-day!
TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
This is such a unique yet still recognizably Valentine-y look! I'm in love with your hair and the high-collared vest (Victorian with a modern edge!).
http://charmalade.blogspot.com
Omg this is so so fantastic, the whole look is just perfect!! That harem jumper is awesome, and I love how your glasses bring a little modern touch to the otherwise slightly Victorian look (like the previous commenter pointed out, just noticed :D). Ten points Coco!!
x
Sound and Fashion
Aaah Coco you look lovely! The jacket is so beautiful and your hair is perfect :) Hope you and Django had a lovely Valentines Day!
Lulu x
http://luluetcoco.blogspot.com
Love this look. Very pretty!!
http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com
yay thanks for looking at the hairstyles! I'm definitely going to try this myself, yours looks great! And looove the outfit as well :)
i love the jacket and the glasses! this outfit is so dainty and chic! =)
http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/
gorgeous outift! so different..
hope you two had a great valentine's day!
You look so chic and romantic! That jacket is so beautiful, I love the detailing!
Oh, yes, please, do a tutorial for the hair, please!! *_____*!!
Awesome pictures Coco, you look so lovely!
perfect valentine's outfit!!!!! you look like a princess!! :D
You look soooo adorable!! and that romper is awesome! ^.^
such lovely photos! your hair is adorable, i'm sure a tutorial would be a big hit!
I love this look! You're so lovely in it too. I've been meaning to write back and thank you for the sweet comment!
Although I sport a short bob, I'd be very interested in hair tutorials.
This one frames your face perfectly!
Oh you look so beautiful, love your hair! I wish mine was longer so I could experiment with more styles. The jacket looks wonderful on you, the collar is to die for!
Oh oh oh, I meant jumper, not dress, haha. That's the best part!
Oooooo, don't be shy about being on camera, you are totally gorgeous! Loveth the look, and the hair is so fun. I've been contemplating whether or not to get white tights for spring. I was afraid I would look like a four year old on Easter Sunday, but you really look chic in this little number!
you are seriously the most adorable and gorgeous little thing in this harem romper. the color is perfect as well as your hair and the styling :)
i hope you had a lovely valentine's day.
you are FLAWLESS... i'm going through some wicked hair jealousy right now... love the twist and adorable urban outfitter's romper :) with your victorian inspired bolero this outfit is so unique in a blog-o-sphere of copy cats... just beautiful :)
xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com
Absolutely gorgeous!!
Just beautiful. I love the hair, the dress, the sweater, the tights. Stunning! Happy Valentine's Day!
You are the sweetest thing! Like out of a picture book! Love the buttons and the tights and the jacket and your hair...
iamemmamusic.blogspot.com
What an adorable outfit! Love this on you x Sushi
Wow!!! I adore this look!!! It's so sweet and romantic! How did you that awesome hair?
Happy Heart's Day to you both!
I love this look! The jacket and dress are absolutely perfect together. I love those buttons on the dress and the fabric of the jacket. Stunning.
And that hairstyle is so chic!
So gorgeous Coco!! I adore your Oliver Peoples glasses!! Aren't they the best brand!
Lulu Letty
Everything about this outfit is adorable! :D That little jacket is gorgeous!
http://playingdressupwithkellie.blogspot.com/
Your photos are so beautiful. I love the buttons andthe rich color of your jumper.
oh my goodness you look so lovely and sweet, but edgy at the same time! i love your glasses--they remind me of harry potter hehe but in a good way! :) the dress's color is so rich and gorgeous! i love the collar of your little jacket too :)
Your jacket is killing me!! It is incredible!
I would LOVE some hair tutorials! You always have the most gorgeously styled hair!
Wonderful hair style!!!
nice blog! :D I LIKE IT
Follow my blog and I follow your blog:
http://dressedtoplease.blogspot.com/
i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)
kiss from germany ;*)
You look fabulous! I'm loving your hair, your jacket, and that dress!
Don't forget to enter to win a tankini of your choice!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
That little jacket is so cute! You have a lovely blog!
Love the outfit, and your hair is really gorgeous!
Not only is your outfit perfection, but that hairstyle is gorgeous. I would love to see your hair tips! Have a nice weekend :)
inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com
totally adorable!
Very cool! It reminds me of Alice In Wonderland which I'm totally psyched about ;)
So beautiful .
i love the colors in this outfit!
it's gorgeous coco, your hair and your outfit. you should definitely start tutorials, you have the best hairdo's of anyone here in blogland!
Wow! That vest is a scene-stealer! And you paired it beautifully with the jumper.
I love your hair and your white tights! The dress is gorgeous, too.
www.fashionjjunkie.blogspot.com
your interview is published on my blog ;-)
have a nice day et à bientôt!!
xoxo
aude
Cette veste est absolument canon!
Amazing images as always - your blog is always so fun to read!
As you might know, I totally love your blog so I awarded you the ONE SWEETALICIOUS BLOG AWARD today - see more details over on Sweet Harvey Letterpress LLC Blog:
http://sweetharvey.blogspot.com/2010/03/one-sweetalicious-blog-award.html
Happy Blogging!
the white jacket is so elegant, you look like you belong to a royal family! the deep red dress and your hairstyle add up to that as well :) i hope all is well with you and django. haven't seen you post in awhile :)
www.monochromachic.com
That cape is so amazing! I can't believe you found it in a mall store.
Hey!
Sorry I haven't been over here for what seems like forever but as I can see, you still look divine :)
I just wanted you to know I am having a little competition right now if you would like to pop over to take a look.
See you soon
♥
you look so lovely and sweet, but edgy at the same time! i love your glasses--they remind me of harry potter hehe but in a good way! :) the dress's color is so rich and gorgeous! i love the collar of your little jacket too :)
Baby Bedding Set
OMG, yes, I am in love with this hairstyle! It's so gorgeous! Please make a tutorial!
http://www.invasionista.com
Oh you two are amazing. This is my first time to your site and now that I'm in love with it and you guys you need to update, please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers,
Smog
You look amazing as usual <3
your hair is amazing. you should make a how-to video. i would love it watch it. it's so striking and unique. and i can't not mention the outfit. love.
becauseicantgonaked.blogspot.com
This vest is soooo cute! I love it!
xx Alex
www.hypeed.com
Yes, yes, yes! Hairtutorial! Oh yes yes yes! Make my day! It's such a stunning hairdo!
really beautiful blog! and i love this post/outfit that is one AMAZING jacket!
so inspirational
following
xx
peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com
So utterly amazing! Love the hairstyle, the glasses are super cute, and the love the cream and burgundy colors!
Be sure to check out our blog, since we are running a contest right now!
Ta!
Wicked Plum Vintage
www.wickedplumvintage.blogspot.com/
you look absolutely stunning in these photos. So gorgeous. The color looks wonderful on you
You have such an amazing blog going on here.
LOVE what i've just found ;)
where did you go coco and django! miss you!
xo,
claire
♥ Mamushka Marie ♥
That's so AMAZING !
I like your jacket, it's so sooo cute (:
shelovesnewyork.blogspot.com
i love your hair!
I love this outfit!
I am completely in love with your hair!!! How do you do it?
xxx
Oh my! Can we talk about how obsessed I am with this outfit? you look amazing!
great outfit and great blog :)
I love this look!
-F
your hair is AMAZING here! you should do hair tutorials, that'd be great.
Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous outfit! And your hair is absolutely perfect too. I love your modern Victorian look.
-Gayle (Pen&Ink blog)
http://gaylewritesinpen.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous out fit, Love this vintage look. Nice to see another blog with a couple.:)
http://theatticpeoplevintage.blogspot.com/
Wonderful clothes and colour combination!! Perfect work with the hair and the details as well:)
Love Änglamark.
the wine colour of your dress is great, a nice contrast to the cream blazer. I like the hairstyle too -even if it has less volume than you intended!
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment! We love+appreciate your visits and support! -Coco+Django