During this past weeks lack of wardrobe posts, I had a lot of things planned and often came the necessity of dressing up nicely. Of course, each day I wished to have photographed my lovely outfits, but the lack of time during that period is now forcing me to rewear all of my favorite outfits a second time around! My yesterday outfit, repeated today, was embellished by adding some gold accessories; including my new gold nugget (Pépite d'Or) earrings! It was originally worn to go meet with my very generous and very stylish Aunt. She spoiled me rotten this year offering me for Christmas a Sonia Rykiel mirror fresh from Paris and a BCBG two-tone sequins clutch. To my surprise yesterday, she insisted to make me an additional gift and offered me the Micheal Kors rain boots I had dreamed of for so long! I spent the night wearing them inside the house! I feel so lucky! Especially since my Vancouver lifestyle is very basic and ultra modest!

Earrings; LouLou Luv / Gold Bangles; This&That / Blazer; Silence&Noise / Fringe Belt worn as Necklace; UO / Shirt; H&M / Skirt; French Atmosphere / Black Rain Boot; Michael Kors
42 comments:
The earrings and the skirt are calling to me! Gorgeous!
Beautiful necklace!And i love your new boots-- they don't look too shiny like some rain boots can get!
Great surprise with the boots. They're adorable!
Those boots are lovely -- how wonderful they were a gift. Love the striped top and the purple skirt paired together! :) - JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk
You look wonderful, so put together. I love the pop of color in your skirt. I know what you mean about rain boots. When my mother bought me a pair of Hunters boots last year, I couldn't stop wearing them around the house, I was so excited:)
This is adorable! I love the boots. And the stripes and necklace look really great together. So cute!
you're so gorgeous with those earrings on! and what great rain boots your aunt got you. you're a lucky lucky girl :)
oh! and purple is a great color on you!
nice to see another phoenix fan! you have a great eye for color - the POP of purple really makes the outfit gorgeous. and fantastic diy with your fringe belt/necklace!
xo.
princesspolitico
OMG love what you did to the belt :) very creative! and the boots are to die for. you're so lucky!
satinsugar.blogspot.com
Coco, you are so flipping adorable. I adore this outfit, especially the bright vibrant purple of the skirt! Love it.
Your boots are too cute! I love them! And the necklace is so dramatic and fun.
iamemmamusic.blogspot.com
i love the fringed black necklace! the boots are amazing! xx
You are so stylish Coco! I love every little detail of this outfit, but especially the hints of gold and your cute nautical top. Oh and the boots of course!! So lovely xxx
Gorgeous! I love your hair, and the purple skirt is so refreshing for the winter!
Oh my gosh this is AMAZING. The colour blocking, the gold, the leather, the fringe. LOVE LOVE LOVE <3 I can't get enough of this... I'm going to save your photos for inspiration as of now :) Oh, and you need to get on the Olympic gear ASAP. The hoodies = SO COMFY. :):) xo
Oh, I really love the shape of your top and the awesome purple skirt.
Lulu Letty
I love the skirt. The purple with the otherwise classic pieces is perfect.
This is so lovely Coco! What a sweet aunt! She really knows! And those earrings are very nice. A very smart man you have there! I really love the proportions and cut of this shirt. Paired with your fringe necklace and full skirt it is absolutely perfect!
That skirt is a perfect color!
This is so cute!! Love ur skirt and belt/necklace..
http://thenovembergirl.blogspot.com
what lovely presents, you are so lucky :) i really like that little purple skirt, so pretty!!
What a lovely outfit!
Beautiful. I love the skirt colour.
What a lucky girl you are to have an Aunt who spoils you. Would she like a new member in her family! Haha
♥
P.s. I'm glad the music post I did recently got Djangos attention. He has great music taste!
Lovely outfit, the pop of purple is so pretty! Those boots are FABULOUS!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
January Charmed bracelet giveaway!
what a lovely outift, the skirt is perfect!
What a great aunt you have! Those boots look perfect for sludging around the snow it, and they are so cute!
Beautiful outfit.. love the pop of color in the skirt and I've been wanting some rain boots, those are too cute!
how cute! i'm so glad i'm not the only one to wear rain boots in the snow...i've been wearing them almost daily recently! love the bright colors!
I love how you're wearing a belt s a necklace, that is such a great idea! The outfit is gorgeous, and I am so envious of your new rainboots!
jeniwren.com
Those really are wonderful boots! And you look wonderful in them.
Bella x
awww you look beautiful, great photos and nice purple skirt :)
Hi darling, I'm so happy for a new outfit post! The fringe is lovely and stripes are always magic on you.
xx Jenny
You are ridiculously pretty! I love the mix of stripes with the gorgeous plum skirt!
That skirt makes me so happy. Annie.
I do love bright colours against the snow. It looks fantastic
You look really lovely, Coco! What an awesome present, Django's got a great style doing presents!
just lovely coco! a perfect outfit :D
what beautiful gifts too!
that's a gorgeous skirt, i adore the color!
love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com
LOVE the outfit; cute blog girl! <3
www.yellowscarff.blogspot.com
love the purple shirt, with your lipstick & the earrings =D
OMG, so in love!!
I love how colorfully you dress, you're fun to look at. And I'm in love with that lispstick color, you look so lady-like!
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment! We love+appreciate your visits and support! -Coco+Django