Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best Wishes

 

Before I take the next 2 and half days off from the blog, I wanted to share with you one last outfit post! The Gold inspired outfit is not what I will be wearing for Christmas; for that special look you will have to wait for the actual Holiday. All I can say is the already long planned outfit changed 3 times in the past week. Also, thank you to everyone for sharing their favorite Christmas movies. It seems like I will have a lot of time to watch them all as I woke up with a sore throat and it seems that I'm coming down with a cold. After the photoshoot, I directed myself to bed and I have been wrapped in blanket since, gobbling vitamins and cold fx! This is serious bad timing, bacteria! At least I have a sweet family that does not fear them, they have been feeding me Egg Nog coffee cake and regularly bringing me fresh water. They definitely knows how to cheer me up. On a happier note, I want to wish everyone a Happy Holidays with all best wishes!





White Blouse; Vintage from Mom / Gold Tank; Ness / Black Skirt; Necessary Objects / Gold Sparkle Tights; H&M / Black Shoe; Miss Sweet / Cashemere Sparkling Gold Beret; Target / Leatherette and Gold Stud Glove; La Maison Simons/ White and Gold Purse; Vintage

20 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness this is gorgeous and cute! love that hat especially--it's the perfect touch to this lovely outfit! loving the color scheme and the whole outfit! have a merry christmas dear<3

Fabiola "Fab" said...

ahhh you saved the best for last didn't you! how perfect!! you know I'm crazy about hats!

xoxo

Have a Merry Christmas!!

anne said...

how dang cute you are! and what a beautiful outfit! merry christmas to you, have a lovely holiday :D

Maria Confer said...

You look like a gorgeous snow bunny Coco!! I simply adore everything about this look and that bag is to die for.

lululetty.blogspot.com

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

love the skirt and the gloves so much!!

Merry Christmas

Libertad said...

Oh, Coco, so wonderful in those pictures, I love it!

Merry X-mas for you two!! I wish you the best!!

Love,
Libs

Annie, Time Enough for Drums said...

I already commented on Chictopia, but now I noticed your beautiful purse! Have a wonderful holiday! Annie.

Sidewalk Chic said...

You look so festive and lovely! Those boots are cute! Hope you and Django have a great holiday! :) - JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk

Chloë, Wardrobe Quarry said...

cute :) and happy holidays to you too

Paint it Black said...

Perfcet festive outfit very cute. Can't wait to see what you wear on the big day Happy Christmas xx Also hope you feel better soon

valborg said...

Wonderful Christmas outfit!
Just came across your blog, am trying to sneakily reading it at work instead of working.... ;)

on my bookmark list as from now, happy holidays, valborg

Anonymous said...

You are looking lux! I hope your sore throat goes away, and you have a lovely and happy holidays! And maybe you'll get to prance around in your pretty shoes once you feel better :)

xx Jenny

Jen Hsieh said...

i love how you tucked in both your shirt and your cardigan into the skirt. you look adorable and perfect for winter.
i hope you feel better soon! have a great christmas you guys. :)

Dylana Suarez said...

Beautiful blouse and I love that skirt!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Adorable.. I really love this. Perfect for the holidays. Those tights are so pretty on you.

Eadaoin said...

oh my don't you look gorgeous!! :) what a great outfit for a pretty winter's evening.

i hope that you're not feeling too back today, it sounds like django is doing a good job of taking care of you!

merry christmas to you both, i hope you're enjoying your time off!

Sushi said...

Love this outfit so much! You look adorable. Hope you had a lovely Christmas too :) x Sushi

Idée Géniale said...

Oh this is so similar as to what I was planning on wearing for nye!!!eeee!!great minds think alike!

SWF_Terra said...

This look is so precious.

Classic Twist said...

I just found your blog...you both are adorable! Great outfit posts and I love your hat here!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! We love+appreciate your visits and support! -Coco+Django