Wednesday, December 30, 2009
The Morning After
Posted by
Coco
Finally, today I woke up feeling better, leaving behind a 10 day cold. It was about time I got out of bed and the dirty pijamas and dressed up pretty. I decided to brave the cold to give you a little photo update. From the 15 minutes spent outside, I managed to snap one of my favorite pictures: the classic vintage pouty face! I have no clue where it came from, but I think at that exact moment I shared the same feeling as someone somewhere in the 1900`s. It`s cold, It`s too bright so take your darn picture already!
Oh Dear readers, I heard your comments! I think eventually I will attemps some hair tutorials. I dont know when and I dont promise I will succeed, but I owe it to you to at least give it a try!
Leopard Ear Muff; Christmas Gift
Scarf; Vintage Fur Belt (Borrow)
Jacket; Le Chateau
Skirt; Necessary Objects
Gloves; La Maison Simons
Socks; Steve Madden
Boots; Zara
Black and Gold details Clutch; From Russia








32 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling better! :)
Great outfit, I love your coat! And I can't wait to see your hair tutorials! :D
http://playingdressupwithkellie.blogspot.com/
I really want some ear muffs!!!
So adorable; I love that coat. Glad to know you are feeling better. Have a Happy New Years, whatever you do. Annie.
Oh my! Your pouty look is too cute! Your colors are so lovely and wintery! And those boots are adorable.
iamemmamusic.blogspot.com
So beautiful! love the wintery scene and your outfit is gorgeous :)
glad you're feeling better dear! i've missed your posts! ah! that white coat is so lovely and perfect! i love its buttons and the collar! :D you're SO cute and pretty!
You don't look like you had a cold at all, you look gorgeous! I love how vintage & classic this is & I also love those cute little leopard ear warmers! I'm so impressed with your blog, it's great!
SUPER cute outfit. I just adore that coat :0)
I wish you'd have a lovely New Year's Eve!!
Looks that it was soooo cold, yes!! But you look really adorable, dear!!
Best wishes for 2010!!
Fantastic photos - I love the tinted one at the top! So glad to hear you are feeling better as those colds really seem to hang on this year.
Happy New Year to you both!
oh, i can't believe you went out so soon after recovering. it looks freezing! you do look awfully lovely though. :)
i'm glad to hear you're feeling better. being sick is such a bummer. love the photos, your jacket is beautiful. hope you and django have a fun new years eve!
Oh I wish it was snowing here, so I could wear a cute outfit like that. :)
Have a Happy New Year! :)
You are the master of layering! I love these photos and isn't it lovely to take in some fresh air after a long sickness. I'm so happy you are feeling better. Happy New Year darling, I'm so lucky to have met you and your blog:)
love, Jenny
Glad you are feeling better and super cute hair today. I have been sick more than 3 weeks, longest cold of my life!
Glad to see you're feeling better! Adorable photos.. I love the wintry setting and that jacket is gorgeous!
glad to hear you're feeling better! i love how cozy and bundled up you look. that coat is fantastic. :)
have a great new year's eve! happy 2010 :)
So glad you are feeling better! I LOVE YOUR VINTAGE POUTY FACE. So adorable!! You are just too cute and all of your outfits are always so wonderful! I'm excited for your hair tutorial because I feel like my hair is always so boring, always the same.. so I will definitely try whatever you post! Happy new year!
You look sweet. I hope you stay feeling better.
Happy New Year!
You look really lovely here and well done for braving the cold.
♥
Gorgeous!
Kirke - www.ciucoco.blogspot.com
Lovely outfit and your hair is miles better than mine in my last post (It's actually really pretty). Wishing you a very Happy New Year! Sabine x
oh that outfit i just so cute! :) you look lovely as always. and how lucky to get some snow. glad to see you're feeling better now, it' not nice being sick over the holidays. happy new year to you and django!!
you look so toasty and warm - loving that coat girl! and i'm glad you're feeling better :)
That coat is so gorgeous! Love the detailed clutch too! Happy New Year-
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Oh girl, what a perfect outfit! You have bea-u-tiful style! And after 10 days of feeling under the weather, I hope you're feeling so much better xoxo
Gorgeous coat! It is timeless!
colormenana.blogspot.com
Your socks are so cute. x
You look like an adorable snow bunny!
these are beautiful, i love that white coat! you look perfect next to all that snow <3
Simply AMAZING- What camera are you using?
AHH you are sooo adorable! I love the leopard earmuffs and the details on the clutch. The rolled down socks are a lovely touch <3!
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment! We love+appreciate your visits and support! -Coco+Django